keskiviikko 16. tammikuuta 2019

Kotitonttujen työvoimatoimisto

Tämän pohjana on puinen viinilaatikko. Käytin hyväkseni uria ja julkisivun saa liutettua paikoilleen ja pois. 
For the House Elf Employment Agency I used a wooden wine box. I also decided to take advantage of the grooves and the front can be slid in and out.




Esther on toimittanut paikalle kasvin, joka kasvattaa yksittäisiä vaatekappaleita, joilla puolestaan voi vapauttaa kotitontun.
Esther planted this plant that grown single items of clothing, so you can free an house elf.


Takka on tehty pahvista, balsasta, rimanpaloista ja korujen metalliosista.
The fireplace has been made from cardboard, balsa pieces, bits of trim and old jewelry.


Pöytä ja tuoli on tehty periaatteella: mitä kaapista löytyy... Hieno öljylamppu on serkkuni tekemä ja sain kun sainkin ujutettua sinne ledivalon sisälle!
The table and chair have been made with the principle of: whatever I can find in my stash... The fab oil lamp was made by my cousin and I was so happy when I managed to insert a tiny LED light.


Tapetti oli pala samettipintaista skräppäyspaperia, ja koska sitä oli vain pieni pala, oli seinän alaosaan pakko tehdä panelointi.
The wallpaper is a piece of velvety scrapbooking paper. I only had a small piece, so I had to make paneling for the lower part of the walls.


Jostain syystä valmiista ulko-ovesta ei olekaan tässä kuvaa, mutta kunhan saan tuon kiveyksen edessä valmiiksi, otan lisää kuvia. Posti toi myös sähkötarvikkeita tällä viikolla, eli pääsen suunnittelemaan tuon nurkan kaikki sähkötkin.
For some reason I don't have a photo of the finished door, but as soon as I finish the paving in front, I'll take a new pic. I got some LED lighting stuff in the mail this week, so now I can start planning the electricity for the flower shop, Owl Post and this.

8 kommenttia:

  1. I love how it looks. Especially that wood paneling. Very Victorian!

    VastaaPoista
  2. What a great idea, a House Elf Employment Agency> Might be Hermione behind it? ;)
    It looks great! Love the little House Elf with the bottle, reminds me of Winky?

    VastaaPoista
  3. I lLOVE your house elf and the warm and cosy room with the Victorian flocked wallpaper combined with the warm wood and your Marvellous little fireplace!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Una idea muy divertida hacer una agencia de empleo,se ve tan bonito y acogedor,le auguro un gran éxito a la agencia!
    Besos.

    VastaaPoista
  5. I like the colors on the furniture! You did a good job on the windows too. Keep up the good work.

    VastaaPoista
  6. What a wonderful House Elf home!!! The paper on the walls. the paneling, the fireplace all look so cozy! The lights are wonderful... and you added the bulb too! I LOVE the vine that grows clothes for freeing house elves! What a fabulous idea!!! This is a wonderful project! :):)

    VastaaPoista